1.0 Data protection
We prioritize your privacy and treat your information with utmost care. Any data you share with us is intended to enhance our ability to provide tailored advice, along with delivering information about products and services aligned with your interests.
Our website ensures the security of your personal information both online and offline. While we take every precaution to protect your data, it’s important to note that no internet transmission can be guaranteed 100% secure. Despite our efforts, Saflec Systems cannot ensure or guarantee the security of data transmission over the internet, and all information shared is at your own risk.
Saflec System’s policy does not apply to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond Saflec System’s control, and must not be applied in any way that is inconsistent with government legislation.
2.0 Collection of Personal Data
The following Personal Data is collected on this website:
- Account Opening: Full name and email address when creating a user account.
- Login: Full name, login data, usage data, and location data upon logging into the website.
3.0 Use of Personal Data
The Personal Data collected from Users is intended to provide the services of the Website, improve them and maintain a secure environment.
Specific uses include:
- user access and website usage;
- website operation and optimization.;
- verification, identification, and authentication of user-transmitted data.;
- user support implementation.;
- fraud, malware, and security incident prevention.;
- dispute management with users.;
- sending commercial and advertising information based on user preferences.
If you want to submit a question, comment or request, by email by giving us your name, and email address, we guarantee that we will only use this personal information to contact you about services/products of our Website in which you are interested.
We will only hold, use and disclose your personal information for legitimate business purposes, including to:
- provide you with our services;
- maintain our professional relationship with you, whether you are a user of our website or a customer;
- respond to your inquiries;
- fulfil our contractual obligations to our customers;
- communicate personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if requested or authorised to do so;
Personal Data is kept for as long as the account is active. The account is disabled on the User’s request or when the last login to the account dates back more than two years.
4.0 Sharing Personal Data with third parties
Personal Data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- if required by law, the Website may transmit data to respond to claims made against the Website and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- if the Website is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or bankruptcy proceedings, it may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including the Personal Data. In this case, the Users will be informed before the Personal Data is transferred to a third party.
5.0 Security and confidentiality
The Website implements organisational, technical, software and physical security measures to protect the Personal Data against unauthorised alteration, destruction and access. However, the inherent nature of the Internet Network is not a completely secure environment poses some security risks beyond our control.
6.0 Implementation of User rights
Pursuant to the regulations applicable to Personal Data, Users have the following rights:
- they can update or delete Data concerning them by logging into their account and configuring the settings of this Account;
- they can delete their account, by writing to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- they can exercise their right of access, to find out about the Personal Data concerning them, by writing to this email address: email@example.com. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the Website may request proof of the User’s identity in order to check its accuracy;
- if the Personal Data held by the Website is inaccurate, they can request the updating of the information, by writing to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users can request the deletion of their Personal Data in accordance with the applicable laws regarding Data protection, by writing to this email address: email@example.com.
7.0 Changes to this clause
Saflec Systems reserves the right to modify this data protection clause. In the event of any changes, a new version will be published on the website, and users will be notified by email at least 15 days before the effective date. Users who do not agree with the updated terms can request the deletion of their account.
Browsing on this Website is done anonymously. In the case of simple browsing not resulting in any transfer of personal data from you to Saflec Systems, we will collect and store automatically some information about your visit using cookies. This information does not identify you personally.
The data thus collected will be used for two purposes only: the management of the Website and, in the case of suspicious unauthorised activity, law enforcement and prosecution.
Visitor information from connections to Saflec Systems websites is used to prepare general statistics in order to improve the content, usability and optimise the user experience.
The types of information that can be automatically collected during your visit and stored are as follows:
- the domain name and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our Website;
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of your computer used to access our Website;
- the type of device (computer, tablet, smartphone) used to access our Website;
- the date of your visit to our website;
- the geographic area of the connection to our Website;
- the pages visited;
- the original Website that allowed you to connect to our Website;
- The search engine that allowed you to connect to our Website and the keyword(s) used for the query.
You can, however, accept or reject Website cookies via the cookies banner.
Whatever the choice made, you can always choose to disable or reactivate the cookies APIs of this website. You can accept or reject on a case-by-case basis or reject them automatically.
Your browser can also be set to notify you of the cookies that are stored in your computer and ask you whether or not to accept them.
The APIs used on this website and that could install cookies are as follows:
- Browsing cookies, whose purpose is to allow us to optimise the website’s usability and user experience. Data relating to the browsing of visitors is not exploited nominatively. If you disable these cookies, you may restrict the use of some of the website’s features.
- APIs ReCAPTCHA that can install :
- Google Analytics cookies, whose purpose is to allow us to analyse visits to our information pages in order to improve the content. Data relating to the browsing of visitors is not exploited nominatively. These are aggregated statistics for finding out the most and least popular pages, the preferred paths, levels of activity by day of week and time of day, the main customer or server errors, etc.
- Google Tag Manager cookies, whose purpose is the management of “advertising” tags as part of retargeting campaigns.