This is a proximity reader that can read various transponder cards at the industry standard frequency of 125kHz, including Hitag 1, Hitag 2 and EM4102. It includes a tri-color LED for indication of the scanner status, and a Piezo buzzer to indicate a successful card read. This reader can connect to any device that supports the Wiegand Standard.
A common use for this reader is for use in biometric verification, where the reader is wired into the biometrics device and once a tag has been presented confirmation must occur on the biometrics device before access would be granted.
The reader housing is a robust, black plastic, splash proof container. Reader electronics are sealed in epoxy.
- Wiegand standard connection.
- High-bright, tri-colour LED.
- Audible buzzer with different sounds for allowing and denying access.
- Industry standard 125khz operational frequency.
- Reads Hitag 1, Hitag 2, EM4102 card technologies.
- Weather resistant housing (IP54 rating).
- In-circuit programming for easy product updates.
- Rotary coded address switch for easy addressing.
- Configurable bitmasking for limiting card number length to 16, 24 or 32 bits.
If you require any further information, please contact our sales department.