This is a system controller, capable of connecting to up to 10 readers and controlling 2 full normal doors, 1 bi-directional turnstile or 1 booth/mantrap onboard. With the addition of Remote IO boards this can be expanded to 8 doors per controller. It has five relay outputs (potential free contact/powered output) and 8 programmable digital inputs. There are an additional 2 digital inputs that are dedicated as fire alarm and tamper inputs. It has an OLED configuration panel that assist with configuration tasks suchs as IP address changes really simple. It also has an auxiliary 12Vdc output that can be used to power other devices. It can be connected to other controllers using a robust multidrop RS-485 controller network which has isolation that protects the controllers on the network from electrical spikes of up to 2.4kV. The unit comes with a 15Vdc 5A power supply with a battery backup of 7Ah and is mounted in a secure enclosure with a lockable door and mounting key holes on the outer edges.
- Offline operation; intelligence at door controller.
- 250 000 Tag Holders each with a maximum of 4 tags, thus 1 000 000 Tags.
- 6 500 000 offline transactions that is kept for a maximum of 180 days.
- 3 250 000 offline system logs that is kept for a maximum of 90 days.
- 8 digital inputs.
- Dedicated Fire and Tamper Inputs.
- 5 relay outputs (either powered or potential free contacts).
- Numerous diagnostic LEDs e.g. Input status.
- Robust RS-485 communications to up to 16 terminals.**
- Robust isolated RS-485 controller network topology.
- Onboard time/date battery backup.
- 15Vdc 5A power supply + 7AHr battery backup included.
- Mains monitoring.
- Secure enclosure designed for easy installation.
- 3 expansion headers for expansion modules.
- RS-232 and TCP/IP communications onboard.
- Card capture/drop-box function available on reader.
- Each door provides 2 pushbuttons or egress overrides.
- 256 powerful offline event / action combinations.
- Network-capable programming for easy product updates.
- Auxiliary 12Vdc output.
- SD Card used for data storage.
** Although you can have a combination of 16 different terminals, a maximum of 10 RS-485 readers can be connected directly to the controller.