This replacement for the SDC-520 controller incorporates a host of new design features and increased functionality. Most notable amongst these are the Micro SD for increased capacities, additional dedicated fire and tamper inputs, OLED control module for easy setup and setup and local diagnostics as well as a OSDP secure channel compatibility.
This is an intelligent Ethernet (TCP/IP) system controller with two relay outputs (potential free contact/powered output) and four programmable digital inputs capable of controlling two full normal doors, a bi-directional turnstile or a booth/mantrap onboard. With the addition of Remote IO boards this can be expanded to 8 doors per controller. It has two Wiegand interface connections on board and can handle up to 16 terminals on its robust isolated multi-drop RS-485 terminal network. Remote I/O units can be connected either to control more doors (to a maximum of eight doors per controller) or simply for extra I/O points for controlling other devices. It can be connected to other controllers using a robust multidrop RS-485 controller network which has isolation that protects the controllers on the network from electrical spikes of up to 2.4kV. The unit comes with a 15Vdc 5A power supply with a battery backup of 7Ah and is mounted in a secure enclosure with a lockable door and mounting key holes on the outer edges.
- Offline operation; intelligence at the door controller.
- On-board TCP/IP and RS-232 communications.
- Network capable programming for easy product updates.
- Secure enclosure designed for easy installation.
- 15Vdc 5A power supply + 7AHr battery backup included.
- Mains monitoring with a battery charging circuit and a low voltage cutoff.
- Robust isolated RS-485 controller network topology.
- Robust isolated RS-485 communications for up to 16 terminals.**
- 2 Wiegand interface connections.
- 4 digital / analog inputs.
- 2 internally powered or potential free individually fused relay outputs.
- 6.5 Million offline transactions which are only stored for 180 days.
- 3.25 Million offline system events which are only stored for 90 days.
- 250,000 tag holders, with a maximum of 4 cards/tags per card holder. (1 000 000 tags/cards)
- On-Board OLED programmer and diagnostic display.
- Expansion module header.
- Dedicated / Automatic fire input.
- Dedicated tamper input.
- 256 powerful offline event / action combinations.
- Diagnostic LEDs for easy testing.
** Although you can have a combination of 16 terminals on the RS-485 terminal network, only 10 SSR-201 readers can be connected directly to the controller.
If you require any further information, please contact our sales department.