SDC-225: Sallis Ethernet Door Controller
******This is an intelligent Ethernet (TCP/IP) system controller with two relay outputs (potential free contact/powered output) and four programmable digital inputs capable of controlling two full normal doors, a bi-directional turnstile or a booth/mantrap onboard. It can handle up to 4 readers on the two onboard Wiegand interface connections and multi-drop RS-485 reader network. The unit comes with a 15Vdc 5A power supply with a battery backup of 7Ah and is mounted in a secure enclosure with a lockable door. ******
- Configurable by connecting to existing system or PC.
- No online functions or modules available on controller.
- No expansion units on RS-485 allowed.
- 10 /100 /1000 Mbps Ethernet Connectivity.
- Control up to 8 doors.
- Up to 1000 tag holders.
- 100 000 buffered transactions.
- Lockable enclosure, power supply and battery backup included.
This unit is specifically designed to control the Sallis remote door locks.
If you require any further information, please contact our sales department