Convenience & Security
Users are positively identified with a simple wave of the hand. The patented touchless sensor technology scans 4 fingers in 3D, ensuring the most accurate and reliable fingerprint matching for maximum security.
The reader’s high speed, touchless acquisition capability allows users to remain in motion while being identified. Faster access control and time & attendance transactions reduce overall costs and increase employee productivity.
Versatile, easy deployment
IP65 rated and PoE+ powered, the compact wall-mount reader ensures that MorphoWave™ technology can be deployed at every location. MorphoWave™ Compact is already integrated with more than 25 of the industry’s leading access control systems.
MorphoWave™ Compact natively supports Prox, iClass, MIFARE, DESFire cards and PIN code, in addition to biometrics. It is also capable of scanning QR codes for visitor management.
The most proven touchless fingerprint technology…
MorphoWave™ touchless 3D fingerprint technology is designed for the real world.
- Captures and matches 4 fingers on either right or left hand, in any direction
- Immune to environmental factors (external light, dust)
- Copes with wet and dry fingers
- No latent prints left on scanner
- Mitigates hygiene concerns
The award-winning MorphoWave™ technology has become the benchmark in frictionless access, securing high traffic access points in the world’s largest financial institutions, critical infrastructure facilities, universities and healthcare organizations.
Works seamlessly with MorphoWave™ Tower
MorphoWave™ Compact represents an 86% reduction in size and 93% reduction in weight compared with MorphoWave™ Tower, making it usable at every door and not only in high traffic lobbies. The two products complement each other perfectly and work seamlessly together to secure any capacity or throughput requirements, even those of the largest global organizations.
Now available in a Compact, full-featured access & time terminal
- Fake finger detection
- Timed anti-passback function – prevents repeated authorizations by the same user, within a configurable time period
- Banned/authorized user lists
- Tamper switches
Time & Attendance functions
- Touchscreen time clock, featuring 16 programmable function keys
- Access time slots and holiday scheduling
- Real-time employee notifications
- Job code management
- 1:N identification or multifactor authentication with Prox, iClass, MIFARE, DESFire cards and PIN code
- Software integration options: – Thrift commands (low protocol level) – MACI component (SDK level) – MorphoManager (application level)
For real-world deployments
- IP65 rated design – recommendation for outdoor installation: avoid direct exposure of sensor to rain (e.g., place under a canopy)
- Multiple interfaces including TCP/IP
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
- Wi-Fi and 4G options
- Ingenious, symmetrical opening mechanism enables easy wall-mounting and in-place maintenance
- CPU: Nvidia ARM Cortex-A15 QuadCore 2.1GHz
- 4.3” Wvga color capacitive touchscreen
- loudspeaker & microphone Intercom function
- Audio & video player
- touchless fingerprint sensor Hand presence detection QR code scanning capability – Specifications available on demand
- Contactless reader options: Prox, iClass, MIFARE/DESFire
- Tamper switches
- Internal storage capacity: 16GB Flash, 2GB RAM – 20,000 user records (2*4 fingers each) for 1:N identification, extendable to 40,000 with licenses(4) – 250,000 IDs in authorized user list – 1 Million transaction logs
- Network/Communication: – Ethernet, RS485, RS422, USB(5) – Wi-Fi and 4G options
- Inputs/outputs: Wiegand In & Out (customizable up to 512 bits), Door Relay, 3 GPI (including Door monitoring), 3 GPO
- Power supply: 12 to 24 V DC (2.5A min @12V) Power over Ethernet with PoE+ switches
- Operating conditions: Temperature: -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F). Humidity: 10% to 80% (non condensing)
- Ingress protection: IP65(2)
- hxWxd = 250*152*216 mm (9.9*6*8.5 in.)
- Weight: 2.2 kg (4.85 lb.)
- EMC/Safety standards: CE, CB, FCC
- RoHS, REACh and WEEE compliant