SACS is the user-friendly program designed for the initial configuration and day-to-day maintenance of a site. The interface has been made with helpful hints to guide the user throughout the setup process, and all components of the Access Control system can be managed and configured on-the-fly with the minimum of time-wastage.
The Standard Edition is our entry-level software package for SACS. The software can run with Microsoft SQL server as the database backend or for small installations it can also use a Microsoft Access database**. The price of the package is normally included in the cost of a system, keeping the total cost of ownership of an access control system down, however it is lacking several features that are incorporated in SACS Professional or SACS Corporate Editions, which are useful in larger installations and also has limits to the amount of doors that can be added system-wide.
The SACS user interface is a Microsoft Windows based application with a multiple document interface, allowing several windows to be open at the same time.
The access log events monitor that shows access clockings as they occur can also show the basic details of a tag holder as they swipe at readers in the system. Each clocking can be analysed and the tag holder photo displayed, and the tag holder can be edited directly from this list should a change be necessary.
SACS includes a locations viewer that shows which zones a tag holder is in at any point in time.
Other features include online and offline event/action combinations so that an event (for example a door being forced open) causes one or more actions (like setting off a siren in a surveilance room and creating a custom system log entry).
- Easy user-friendly installation & setup.
- Support for up to 8 proximity doors.
- Card holder photographs.
- Multiple companies.
- Mantrap (Booth) and turnstile operation supported.
- 16 powerful schedules per controller.
- 32 public holidays integrated into schedules.
- Extremely flexible event-based action model.
- 256 event + response combinations per controller.
- 64 event controlled counters or timers per controller.
- Configurable extra data fields with automatic lists, dropdown lists, photographs or notes fields.
- Flexible Time Accumulation exporting.
Should you require more features, take a look at SACS Professional or SACS Corporate Editions.
If you require any further information, please contact our sales department.