This device expands the Input and Output capabilities of the SDC-550 Multiple Door Controller and the SDC-520 Ethernet Controller. It also adds the ability to move the inputs and outputs closer to the door should the controller be mounted far enough away to cause a significant voltage drop. It has 3 different reader configurations:
2 Wiegand readers and 2 RS-485 card readers attached as slave devices
1 Wiegand reader and 3 RS-485 card readers attached as slave devices
4 RS-485 card readers attached as slave devices
The SEB-722: Remote I/O Door Expansion Board also has 2 relay outputs (potential free contact/powered output) and 4 programmable digital inputs.
- Extends the capabilities of the SDC-550 Multiple Door Controller and the SDC-520 Ethernet Controller.
- 2 relay outputs (either powered or potential free contacts).
- 4 Programmable digital inputs.
- 2 Wiegand reader input.
- RS-485 connection for up to 4 SSR-201 Proximity Readers.
- In-circuit programming for easy product updates.
- Rotary coded address switch for easy addressing.
If you require any further information, please contact our sales department.