NOTE: This controller is now end of line and limited stock is available.
This is a system controller, capable of connecting to up to 10 readers and controlling 2 full normal doors, 1 bi-directional turnstile or 1 booth/mantrap onboard. With the addition of Remote IO boards this can be expanded to 8 doors per controller. It has five relay outputs (potential free contact/powered output) and 6 programmable digital inputs. There are an additional 2 digital inputs that are initially dedicated as fire alarm and tamper inputs, however these can be overridden and used for any task. It can be connected to other controllers using a robust multidrop RS-485 network which has isolation that protects the controllers on the network from electrical spikes of up to 2.4kV. The unit comes with a 12Vdc 5A power supply with a battery backup of 7Ah and is mounted in a secure enclosure with a lockable door and mounting key holes on the outer edges.
- Offline operation; intelligence at door controller.
- 3,200 tag holders.(This can be expanded to 30 000 tag holders by utilizing the SEB-700 TCP/IP Expansion Board)
- 20,000 transactions.
- 8 digital inputs with automatic fire and tamper inputs.
- 5 relay outputs (either powered or potential free contacts).
- 11 diagnostic LEDs e.g. Input status.
- Approximately 3,200 cardholders. Expandable to 30,000 with a SEB-700 expansion board.
- Robust RS-485 communications to up to 16 readers/Wiegand Converter boards/expansion boards.**
- Robust isolated RS-485 controller network topology.
- Onboard time/date battery backup.
- 12Vdc 5A power supply + 7AHr battery backup included.
- Mains monitoring.
- Secure enclosure designed for easy installation.
- 3 expansion headers for expansion modules.
- TCP/IP communications with an SEB-700 expansion board.
- Card capture/drop-box function available on reader.
- Each door provides 2 pushbuttons or egress overrides.
- 256 powerful offline event / action combinations.
- Network-capable programming for easy product updates.
- Rotary coded address switch for easy addressing.
** Although you can have a combination of 16 different devices, a maximum of 10 RS-485 readers is able to connect to the controller directly.
If you require any further information, please contact our sales department.