NOTE: This controller is now end of line and limited stock is available.
This is an intelligent Ethernet (TCP/IP) system controller with two relay outputs (potential free contact/powered output) and four programmable digital inputs capable of controlling two full normal doors, a bi-directional turnstile or a booth/mantrap onboard. With the addition of Remote IO boards this can be expanded to 8 doors per controller. It has two Wiegand interface connections on board and can handle up to 16 devices on its robust isolated multi-drop RS-485 reader/device network. Remote I/O units can be connected either to control more doors (to a maximum of eight doors per controller) or simply for extra I/O points for controlling other devices. It can be connected to other controllers using a robust multidrop RS-485 network which has isolation that protects the controllers on the network from electrical spikes of up to 2.4kV. The unit comes with a 15Vdc 2.6A power supply with a battery backup of 7Ah and is mounted in a secure enclosure with a lockable door and mounting key holes on the outer edges.
- Offline operation; intelligence at door controller.
- On-board TCP/IP communications.
- USB communications to the PC.
- Secure enclosure designed for easy installation.
- 15Vdc 2.6A power supply + 7AHr battery backup included.
- Mains monitoring with a battery charging circuit and a low voltage cutoff.
- Robust isolated RS-485 controller network topology.
- Robust isolated RS-485 communications for up to 16 slave devices.**
- 2 Wiegand interface connections.
- 4 programmable digital inputs.
- 2 programmable relay outputs (powered or potential free).
- 48,000 transactions.
- 30,000 cardholders.
- Rotary coded address switch for easy addressing.
- Card capture/drop-box function available on reader.
- Pushbutton or egress override support.
- 256 powerful offline event / action combinations.
- Network-capable programming for easy product updates.
- Diagnostic LEDs for easy testing.
** Although you can have a combination of 16 devices on the RS-485 slave network, address 0 is shared with the Wiegand interface. Only 10 SSR-201 readers can be connected to this network.
If you require any further information, please contact our sales department.