This replacement for the SDC-220 controller incorporates a host of new design features and increased functionality. Mosat notably amongst these are the OLED control module for easy setup and local diagnostics, and OSDP secure channel compatibility.
This is an intelligent Ethernet (TCP/IP) system controller with two relay outputs (potential free contact/powered output) and four programmable digital inputs capable of controlling two full normal doors, a bi-directional turnstile or a booth/mantrap onboard. It can handle up to 4 readers on the two onboard Wiegand interface connections and multi-drop RS-485 reader network. The unit comes with a 15Vdc 5A power supply with a battery backup of 7Ah and is mounted in a secure enclosure with a lockable door.
- Offline operation; intelligence at door controller.
- On-board TCP/IP communications.
- Secure enclosure designed for easy installation.
- 15Vdc 5A power supply + 7AHr battery backup included.
- Mains monitoring with a battery charging circuit and a low voltage cutoff.
- 2 onboard Wiegand interface connections.
- RS-485 communications for additional readers.
- 4 programmable digital inputs.
- 2 programmable relay outputs (powered or potential free).
- 20,000+ offline transactions.
- 20,000+ offline system logs.
- 1,000 cardholders.
- Pushbutton or egress override support.
- 256 powerful offline event / action combinations.
- Network-capable programming for easy product updates.
- Diagnostic LEDs for easy testing.
- Independent dedicated tamper and fire inputs.
This unit is designed to suit smaller installations and does not support features like multi-dropped controllers, expansion boards or events across controllers.
If you require any further information, please contact our sales department.