This is an intelligent Ethernet (TCP/IP) system controller with two relay outputs (potential free contact/powered output) and four programmable digital inputs capable of controlling two full normal doors, a bi-directional turnstile or a booth/mantrap onboard. It can handle up to 4 readers on the two onboard Wiegand interface connections and multi-drop RS-485 reader network. The unit comes with a 15Vdc 5A power supply with a battery backup of 7Ah and is mounted in a secure enclosure with a lockable door.
- Offline operation; intelligence at door controller.
- On-board TCP/IP communications.
- Secure enclosure designed for easy installation.
- 15Vdc 5A power supply + 7AHr battery backup included.
- Mains monitoring with a battery charging circuit and a low voltage cutoff.
- 2 onboard Wiegand interface connections.
- RS-485 communications for additional readers.
- 4 programmable digital inputs.
- 2 programmable relay outputs (powered or potential free).
- 100,000+ transactions.
- 1,000 cardholders.
- Pushbutton or egress override support.
- 256 powerful offline event / action combinations.
- Network-capable programming for easy product updates.
- Diagnostic LEDs for easy testing.
- Independent dedicated tamper and fire inputs.
This unit is designed to suit smaller installations and does not support features like multi-dropped controllers, expansion boards or events across controllers.
If you require any further information, please contact our sales department